Why I am the way I am

Before I got pregnant I was skinny and did mall runway shows and some catalog work. I had a ton of friends and went out night and day. Then I got married and got pregnant and gained weight and started plus modeling and lost every single friend I had. I made a few new ones, but I really thought my friends, some who were friends for close to 20 years...I thought they were true friends. I never thought I would have to worry about losing them due to my appearance changing. I was sad for a bit. I was mad for a bit. Then, I got over it because...Who needs the shallowness of people who would actually throw away a friendship over some fat? Did I start robbing banks and stabbing people? Did I start kicking babies and drowning strangers? Seriously? This world is so messed up that they consider fat to be a crime. That's when I started my size advocacy fight. I fight for the rights of plus sized people to just be treated as humans. You wouldn't think that would be such a hard thing to achieve but it has been one of the biggest battles I have ever fought, and I promise I will never give up the fight. To all of the fat people in the world, I got your backs! I always have, and I always will!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My legs

Pain and Bed Pans...Not Exactly a Love Story